As we all move into motion with the economy slowly making its way to re-opening, now more than ever is the time to round up your All-Star Team so your business can continue to grow and thrive. In this episode we speak with Molly McGrath, the owner and founder of the company, Hiring and Empowering Solutions, the only team of management consultants offering hiring and training support to boutique law firms and solopreneur attorneys throughout the United States.
If you are ready to bring your A-Game and recoup what you’ve lost these last few months during the lockdown, then this is the episode you need to inspire and drive you forward.
In this episode, Molly and I discuss:
- Writing an ad versus a job description
- The resume: Skill set versus emotional intelligence
- The hiring process – money mind-set and making the process transparent
- The human need for time, attention and connection
- Setting specific, measurable goals for the first 30 days of employment
- The importance of communication when setting standards and expectations
- Using Daily Huddles to follow-up and onboard
- Growth Time: Dedicated and intentional time for training
- Tracking ROI on time and cost of training
- Transforming employees into future leaders
Molly McGrath is the owner and founder of the company, Hiring and Empowering Solutions, the only team of management consultants offering hiring and training support to boutique law firms and solopreneur attorneys throughout the United States. Since the late 90s, Molly has coached, consulted and directed presidents and founders of national organizations, including more than 400 law firms and executive level leadership, continuous improvement and team empowerment initiatives. She is the author of three Amazon bestsellers Entrepreneurs in an Entrepreneur’s World: How to Empower Your Team to Step Up and Lead, Don’t be a Yes Chick: How to Stop Babysitting Your Boss, Transform Your Job and Work With a Dream Team Without Losing Your Sanity or Spirit in the Process, and Speaking Your Truth: Courageous Stories from Inspiring Women, Vol. 1.
To contact Molly McGrath:
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – www.hiringandempowering.com
To speak directly with Molly, call 720-990-9673